Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Follow me for $100


I bet that got your attention!  If you would take a look at my blog and see all the interesting and informative stuff I post, I wouldn't have to pay you a dime.  In order for people to see that I am serious and that I take the time to research and report sometimes interesting, fun, informative and local happenings as well as discussing time sensitive important data as well as offers that can't be beat, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. 

Starting today April 16th and until I reach the next 100 followers for my blog, you will be entered into a contest to win a $100 Visa Prepaid Card. 

Not only do I want to get some people to follow me but please be a part of the blog by making comments and sharing as much as possible.  We all know that when we all share and help each other so much can be learned and friends are made. 

Let's join together and help make this a huge success!!

If you are happy with our blog, link to it and also remember that www.acbreeze.net is the main sponsor for the page so a link to that site would also be much appreciated.

My Best,
Tammy Rodriguez
tammyjrodriguez@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment