Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Story Of My Life

How Air conditioning became a part of our life in recent years must be told starting as a child. As I lived my life as a child I knew that having my own business was something I aspired for. Started at the age of 12, I had my own portable store that I would set up at different locations and would sell items that I would buy at a wholesale store about a mile from my home. I remember buying 10 sodas for $1.00. I would resell the sofa for .50 each. I would make and buy other food products as well as items that I thought would sell. I called that store The Doodle Shop.  I knew at that young age that I could be successful if I believed I could. It was quite a while after, that I would work for myself but along the way I would utilize positions to learn more about business. I won't go on and on in this post with what jobs and all that I learned   But will talk more in future posts. My point is that no one had to put entrepreneurship in my mind. The Air Conditioning Contractor that we are today was born of a lot of hard work and dreams that can come the. That Ali g with the willingness to exceed expectations and formulas to market and grow. We exist because of our sustainers who appreciate the service and fair prices. For more info make sure you check out our website at http://acbreeze.net  

No comments:

Post a Comment